White Wax - Natural Sealant for Chalk Furniture Paint or Raw Wood
From soft and bright to wispy and weathered, White Wax is popular for its diversity. This wax can be used to show off those intricate little details, to soften up the tone of a bold color, or simply to whitewash a piece in order to give it an aged, coastal look.
White Wax Product Features:
- For Painted & Raw Wood Furniture: Ideal for sealing chalk-style painted furniture & home decor, or raw wood.
- Buttery Smooth: Gives your furniture a soft, professional looking finish that’s buttery smooth to the touch.
- 100% Natural & Eco-Friendly: Contains only beeswax and natural tree nut oils so it’s completely safe for the environment and for your health. It can even safely be used on children’s toys and furniture!
- Light Protection: Cures within 30 days to create a light layer of protection on your painted furniture. Best for lightly used furniture such as side tables, nightstands, buffets, etc.
- Delicious Scent: Low Odor. All you’ll smell is yummy beeswax!
IMPORTANT NOTE: White Wax contains tree nut oil and may not be suitable for use by people with severe nut allergies.
Check out this tutorial for information on how to use White Wax.