Grey Wax - Natural Sealant for Chalk Furniture Paint or Raw Wood
Whether your piece is light or dark, Grey Wax works fabulously to add elegant aging to your furniture while highlighting ornate detailing with grey pigment. Grey Wax is also an excellent option for giving your piece an antiqued or weathered look.
Grey Wax Product Features:
- For Painted & Raw Wood Furniture: Ideal for sealing chalk-style painted furniture & home decor, or raw wood.
- Buttery Smooth: Gives your furniture a soft, professional looking finish that’s buttery smooth to the touch.
- 100% Natural & Eco-Friendly: Contains only beeswax and natural tree nut oils so it’s completely safe for the environment and for your health. It can even safely be used on children’s toys and furniture!
- Light Protection: Cures within 30 days to create a light layer of protection on your painted furniture. Best for lightly used furniture such as side tables, nightstands, buffets, etc.
- Delicious Scent: Low Odor. All you’ll smell is yummy beeswax!
IMPORTANT NOTE: Grey Wax contains tree nut oil and may not be suitable for use by people with severe nut allergies.
Check out this tutorial for information on how to use Grey Wax.