Antiquing Wax - Natural Sealant for Chalk Furniture Paint or Raw Wood
Antiquing Wax will give your piece an old-fashioned vintage look while providing light protection. Antiquing Wax will settle into the crevices and detailing of your furniture to give it that aged appearance.
Antiquing Wax Product Features:
- For Painted & Raw Wood Furniture: Ideal for sealing chalk-style painted furniture & home decor, or raw wood.
- Buttery Smooth: Gives your furniture a soft, professional looking finish that’s buttery smooth to the touch.
- 100% Natural & Eco-Friendly: Contains only beeswax and natural tree nut oils so it’s completely safe for the environment and for your health. It can even safely be used on children’s toys and furniture!
- Light Protection: Cures within 30 days to create a light layer of protection on your painted furniture. Best for lightly used furniture such as side tables, nightstands, buffets, etc.
- Delicious Scent: Low Odor. All you’ll smell is yummy beeswax!
IMPORTANT NOTE: Antiquing Wax contains tree nut oil and may not be suitable for use by people with severe nut allergies.
Check out this tutorial for information on how to use Antiquing Wax!